Biosemi Active Electrode Repair Order
NEUROSPEC AG offers repairs/replacements for the Active Electrodes manufactured by Biosemi BV as below specified.
Please add each set separately to your basket (outside the standard 12 months warranty from date of purchase).
We offer repairs/replacements for the Active Electrodes manufactured by Biosemi BV. However, before we consider repairing a defective electrode set, (any set, or flat or pin type electrodes) any of the below conditions must be met:
- If the set is still under warranty (purchase date lays within 12 months of today's date) we will not charge for the repair of the set, however, we will charge a handling fee and insured freight back to the end-user at the cost of a single electrode repair. Repair's on electrode sets under warranty will have to meet the same conditions as electrodes outside the warranty liability period.
- Set does not contain more than five (5) defective single electrodes.
- No previous repairs have been done to the set (not including SCSI connector).
- No matter of age, set must be in good condition, untangled and cleansed properly before returning.
- If the set in question has the new strain-relief (FR16 onwards) we may not be able to re-rubberize the replaced electrode.
If the above conditions are fully met (no exceptions made) and you wish to proceed sending the set/s to NEUROSPEC AG please proceed as follows:
- Place the order by adding this product to your basket and confirm serial number and shipment terms.
- Go to Checkout and provide payment.
- We will then receive your paid order, check the serial number against a list of repairs and confirm sending the set/s. If the set has previously been repaired, we will return the payment (net amount received) and advise accordingly.
- Once we confirm that the repair will be performed we will contact you and advise of the procedure (Commercial Invoice Template will be available for download in My Account upon payment).
The repair charge does not depend on the quantity of defective electrodes, electrodes per set (up to maximally 5 per set as above) or SCSI connector/per set, we will charge one repair fee per single electrode replacement or single set repair.