The StimTracker from Cedrus accepts five sources of input: light sensors, audio, microphone voice key, key press information from an RB response pad, and USB event codes. Worry no longer about stripping or splicing cables. StimTracker comes with everything you need to use with your EEG/ERP system and eye tracker.
All StimTracker systems comes with:
- One white Cedrus Light Sensor
- One black Cedrus Light Sensor
- An audio cable
- A universal AC adapter (100-240V)
- USB cable
- A box of extra double-sided adhesives for the Cedrus Light Sensors
StimTracker system Features
- Configurable Output: TTL output from StimTracker 2G is now delivered using m–pod. This means that you can now map any input signal to any TTL output pin. You can even map several input signals to a single output pin. Cool stuff.
- Multiple Outputs: The Duo supports simultaneous output to two m–pods. Quad supports output to three m–pods and a fourth general purpose TTL output.
- Raspberry Pi Support (Quad only): For the tinkerer in you, you can add a Raspberry Pi board inside StimTracker Quad, allowing event markers to be sent over Ethernet, e.g. to other devices via labstreaminglayer (LSL). We cannot provide software support for the Pi, but at least the option is present.
- Full Voice Key (Quad only): Upon detecting the onset of a vocal response, the 1G model would send a TTL signal out, leaving SuperLab or other stimulus presentation software in the dark. StimTracker Quad will additionally send voice key onset information to the computer via USB.
- Timeline Auditing: The new StimTracker can send time-stamped information to the computer via USB, providing an audit trail of exactly when stimuli were presented or participants responded.