MMB Trigger Box
Package includes the MMB Trigger Box (9.5cm x 9.5cm x 2.6cm), a USB connection cable, hardware drivers and an installation manual. The MMB Trigger Box works well with: Neurobs Presentation, E-Prime, Inquisit, OpenSesame, PsychoPy and Linux. Will be listed as a virtual COM port in the device manager of your operating system.
NEUROSPEC AG has manufactured a low-cost trigger interface to be used especially for notebook computers that lack a Printer Port / Parallel Port / PCMCIA Express Port. 8 data bits are sent via the MMB Trigger Interface Box (acts as a virtual COM port) to the EEG system with a sub-milisecond delay. For more specifications or an installation manual contact us via the Contact Page.
The MMB Trigger Interface Box comes as a package and includes the MMB Trigger Box (7cm x 5cm x 2.5cm) itself, a USB connection cable, hardware drivers and an installation manual. Customers confirm, that the MMB Trigger Box works well with: Neurobs Presentation, E-Prime, Inquisit, OpenSesame, PsychoPy and Linux.
MMB Trigger Box can be programmed according to your needs, i.e. triggers can go to high or low; switch off after 8 miliseconds; or can be switched off manually or automatically.
- Sub-millisecond transfer delay
- Runs with major Psychological Experiment and Stimulus Presentation Software
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X / macOS and Linux compatible
- Acts as a virtual COM port
- Connects via USB to the stimulus/experiment computer and outputs trigger bits via a D-SUB 25 (a.k.a. printer port) - other configurations available upon request
- Can be run in two different modes, Pulse Mode or Simple Mode for high flexibility when transfering trigger bits
- Runs at 9600 BAUD rate
- 8 data bits
- Presentation®, NeuroBehavioral Systems (NBS)
- E-Prime, Psychology Software Tools, Inc.
- PsychoPy, Psychology software in Python, Peirce JW
- OpenSesame, COGSCI dotNL cognitive science and more
- Inquisit, Millisecond